Stellar Capital Partners Limited is currently invested in 48.8% of the issued ordinary shares of Prescient Holdings Proprietary Limited (“Prescient”). The significant units of Prescient’s financial services operations comprise:
- Investment management: Prescient Investment Management manages money on behalf of retirement funds, medical aid schemes, other retirement vehicles and corporate entities, trusts and individuals.
- Securities: Prescient Securities operates in a competitive stock broking market and offers efficient trade and execution services as well as a diverse research competency.
- Fund services: Prescient Fund Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Prescient that offers specialist outsourced administration (including hedge fund administration), platform services and global execution services to asset managers, multi-managers and other institutional investment providers.
- Life: Prescient Life holds a linked life licence under which it issues investment linked policies to institutional and retail clients.
- Management company: Prescient Management Company offers collective investment schemes (unit trusts) to retail and institutional clients who wish to access Prescient Investment Management’s distinctive investment style and philosophy through an efficient vehicle.
- China: Prescient Investment Management has a representative office in Shanghai and was the first institution in Africa to be granted a Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor license by the Chinese authorities.
For more information on Prescient, please visit https://www.prescient.co.za/